The competition in the marketplace is now fierce that products like home laser hair removal are now readily available at low prices. This would be a great idea if you are on a budget noting that having it done in a salon would definitely cost you more. So, why not do it yourself at home?
What you need then to make this happen is to get your own equipment, and that is the hair removal device/tool. Don’t worry because this device can be bought at the retail or department store near you. There are a lot of them actually. You just have to choose the right and best one.
Laser Hair Removal Features and Reviews
Below are some of the many options for you to choose from:
- Remington iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz
This hair removal uses light pulses to prevent hair from growing as it penetrates deep into your skin. Its quartz cartridge is being used for a regular treatment. It goes along with its skin tone sensor and skin contact sensor. Use it conveniently with the help of its long power cord. Its huge light-emitting head allows you to reach a big area in the shortest time possible.
- Its sensor enables you to test the suitability of your skin color for treatment.
- It can be used with ease.
- Can be used on a daily basis.
- Its treatment covers those areas that are usually difficult to reach.
- It has been approved by the FDA.
- Using it can be tricky at times on smaller parts such as in the bikini area.
- It’s only appropriate for use in the body not in the face
- Its usage depends on the color of your hair and skin.
- It can irritate your skin.
- SmoothSkin GOLD IPL Hair Removal
The device uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), which produces light energy that is transported through your skin and then absorbed by melanin in the hair. The heat energy is responsible for disabling the hair follicle to grow. It has a huge amount of cartridge flashes enough for treatment in 15 years. It offers dual treatment approaches making it perfect for small and large area treatment.
- The device is approved by FDA.
- It works well on a large range of skin tones.
- Its Glide mode is great for the large treatment areas while the Stamp Mode is for the delicate parts.
- It has a two-year warranty period.
- It does not work well for those with dark skin or light hair.
- It cannot be used in areas with dark spots or tattoos.
- It can cost you more than the other hair removal devices.
- It can be difficult and/or uncomfortable to use.
- Silk’n Flash&Go
Ease of use is the primary benefit you can get from this hair removal device. Flashing over your skin is just what you need to do and all hairs are gone. Its Home Pulsed Light technology helps lessen hair growth. Its 5000 flashes of the cartridge can treat the whole body for five times the least.
- It is an FDA-approved device.
- It can be used for both body and face.
- It is lightweight.
- Its use for skin type is selective.
- Using it can cause pain.
These are just some of the best home laser hair removal devices you can use to remove those hairs and stop their growth.